The US Department of the Treasury issued a final rule in December 2010 announcing that all federal benefit and non-tax payments must be paid electronically. This webinar will discuss how providers can comply with the new regulation in their facilities with their residents. This is a one-hour webinar but we have scheduled additional time for questions as needed
1) Understand new rules requiring federal benefit payments to be made electronically by 3/1/13;
2) Learn how the rules will affect NF's current benefit deposit procedures;
3) Identify the role of financial institutions;
4) Discuss various NF scenarios and understand the actions necessary for compliance; and
5) Know how NF's can help convert residents funds to direct deposit.
- Debra Pizzulo, VP of Business Operations, Cypress Health Group
- Matthew Helfrich, US Treasury
NOTE: This webinar event will be recorded and can be accessed via the AHCA/NCAL webinar archive (http://webinars.ahcancal.org/index.php) if you are not able to attend the live event. There is no charge for the webinar and CEUs are not available.